Five Things You Need To Know Today: September 25
Discount on Olive Oil, Youth Flag Football and a 75th Anniversary
- The Hospice MV Golf Tournament takes place today. Mink Meadows Golf Club is celebrating its 75th anniversary today and the tournament celebrates with celebrities, prizes, food and fun. The Shot Gun Start is at 8:15 am. $100 per entry donation goes to Hospice of MV.
- Fiddlehead Farm in West Tisbury is having a weekend sale! Save 20% off their fabulous stock of Oil & Vinegar. Pick up your favorites at a great price!
- Join Angel Flight Northeast for the Wings of Hope Fundraiser. Enjoy music by jazz recording artist Ellen O'Brien, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. There will also be a live and silent auction in honor of Alan T. Campbell & Kathleen A. Gillis. Farm Neck, Oak Bluffs. 2–6 pm
- The Artisans Fair continues at the Grange Hall in West Tisbury. The only weekly juried art show where the public can meet over 60 artisans and buy directly from them. Includes weaving, fine furniture, pottery, stained glass, oil paintings, pastels, mixed media, sculpture, wampum jewelry, quilts, clothing, sea glass windows, handmade books and much more. 10 am – 2 pm
- There is Youth Flag Football at the YMCA today. This is a co-ed sport and focus will be on teamwork, health, and participation. 508-696-7171 ext. 12. 3:30 pm –5 pm, $95; $85 members.