Five Things You Need to Know Today: March 31
Today there is Youth Soccer spring registration, Island Community Chorus sings Beethoven and friends and there’s Rock n’ Roll at the Pit Stop
Five Things You Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. Youth Soccer Spring Registration Jamboree takes place in at Veterans' Field in Vineyard Haven today. Sign up for spring soccer and watch opening matches of MV United Teams. 11 am - 4 pm. For more information, visit mvsoccer.org.
2. The Martha's Vineyard Public Charter School presents two showings of “A Midsummer Night's Dream,” today at the Grange Hall in West Tisbury. $8 for adults, $5 for students and seniors, and $20 for families. 2 pm and 7 p.m.
3. There is an Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Fundraiser tonight at the Wharf Pub in Edgartown. Music by Mike Benjamin and Gordan Healy, dancing, raffle, and silent auction. 8 pm - 1 am.
4. The Island Community Chorus spring concert - Beethoven and Friends: is at the Performing Arts Center of the MVRHS today. Suggested donation is $15. 7:30 pm. For more information, call 508-627-8007. (also Sunday 3 pm)
5. There is a live Rock Show tonight at the Pit Stop in Oak Bluffs. Bands playing include: Whirl, The Orient, The Taxidermists and the Loogies. $8. 7:30 pm