Five Things You Need To Know: November 21
A Chinese-themed dinner at Park Corner Bistro
1. Fall Farm Hands for children ages 6-to-9-years-old is today at The Farm Institute in Edgartown. Children learn how to harvest produce and vegetables and cook and preserve them, take part in autumn-focused art projects, and participate in a wool dyeing workshop. Snack included, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
2. The Polly Hill Arboretum Vistor Center will host A Walk Through Imagination and Artist Reception. Featuring potter Bill O’Callahan and puppeteer Robin Tuck, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm.
3. Wok Wednesday at Park Corner in Oak Bluffs, the menu will include Chinese-inspired dishes like napa cabbage & fried ginger salad, pot stickers, pork belly fried rice and Peking duck breast. Reservations not required, 5:00 pm.
4. The Martha's Vineyard Film Center will show "North by Northwest" tonight. "North by Northwest" is a 1959 classic American thriller directed by Alfred Hitchcock starring Cary Grant. It's a suspense/comedy and is rated PG, a family-friendly movie. Film starts at 7:30 pm.
5. The Wharf Pub & Restaurant will host trivia tonight with host Dan Cassidy. Tables go fast, arrive early to sign up your team. Call (508)627-9966 for more information. No cost to enter, 7:30 pm.