Five Things to Know: Feb. 20, 2013
What's up on this Martha's Vineyard Wednesday? Here are the traditional five tips; no need to cap it there, though! Your additions are welcome in the comments section.
- Toddler Time at the Native Earth Teaching Farm, 10 a.m., Native Earth Teaching Farm, 94 North Rd, Chilmark, free.
- Clothes to Go and Island Food Pantry, 2 p.m., Christ United Methodist Church, 89 William St, Vineyard Haven, free.
- WCAI Resumes "Pub Night" in Oak Bluffs tonight from 5 to 7 p.m. at the MV Chowder Company.
- Wii Dance Wednesdays! at the Edgartown Library: Elyce Bonnell will be leading an new program for everyone ages 18 and older at the Edgartown Public Library called Wii Dance Wednesdays! There will be three half hour sessions at 5:15, 6 and 6:45pm. More info: 508-627-4221 or at the desk. Free.
- Classic Film Night Wednesdays brings us Divorce Italian Style, 7:30 pm, Martha's Vineyard Film Center, 79 Beach Rd, Vineyard Haven. $10.
Are your Martha's Vineyard events listed in our calendar? Don't miss the chance to reach thousands of readers on our home page and through our daily newsletter: Post your events for free at marthasvineyard.patch.com/events/new. You can even login via Facebook.
Stay Patched in! Follow Martha's Vineyard Patch on Twitter | Like Martha's Vineyard Patch on Facebook | Sign up for the daily email with links to the latest news | Got something to say? Start a blog and share your views.