- Organization: Martha's Vineyard Museum - Gay Head Lighthouse
- Causes: Educational, Environmental
- Date(s): Opportunities are available between Memorial Day and Columbus Day are especially needed for 2-hours shifts on Fridays and Saturdays for early evening sunset tours.
- Contact person: Brie Bingham
- Phone: 508-627-4441
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.mvmuseum.org
The Gay Head Lighthouse is open to visitors in season to tour and explore. Lighthouse Guides make their visit memorable by orienting our visitors to the island, selling tickets, and providing information about the history and importance of this famous beacon. Guides' schedules are flexible, and are especially needed for 2-hours shifts on Fridays and Saturdays for early evening sunset tours.
For more information, please contact Brie Bingham at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-627-4441 x110.